Migros is Switzerland’s largest and most sustainable retailer. In addition to retail, the Migros Group is also active in other business segments such as commerce and travel. The Migros Group is the largest private-sector employer in Switzerland.
Migros’ IT department is the central IT service provider within the Migros Group. Our specialists actively support Migros’ business processes and develop tailored IT solutions along the entire value chain.
With 1,250 employees working in IT, Migros is one of the ten biggest tech employers in Switzerland. From analytics to payment systems, our work covers a wide variety of innovative topics, often with practical applications in daily life. After all, our projects affect the shopping experiences of millions of people in Switzerland. Whether you are passionate about applications, SAP, security, solutions, data or UX – you are sure to find your next IT challenge with us.
Ever since Migros was founded in 1925, our work culture has been shaped by driving forward changes, cultivating a sense of community and acting responsibly. For us, being successful means providing services that strive to balance economic, environmental and social aspects.
What we offer
In addition to a modern culture, we offer many attractive benefits:
- Flexible working hours and location
- All IT jobs are available on a part-time basis (60-100% hours)
- 41-hour week and five to seven weeks of vacation leave per year
- Training and personal development
- Coverage of 70% of costs for all recreational classes at the Migros Club School
- Contributions to public transport subscriptions
- Discounted smartphone plans
- And much, much more!
We support IT talent
We offer everyone exciting ways to join the wide world of Migros IT:
- Working student positions
- IT trainee program
- M-Career program for switching to a new career
- Direct job entry
Apply now: migros.group/it-jobs